DABSTOR Player replays of one or more ETI files, individually or in a sequence, enabling the use of ‘live’ recordings.
Typical applications include development, testing, trials, demonstrations and troubleshooting of DAB/DAB+ receivers, transmitters, monitors, analysers, encoders and multiplexers.
Output options include ETI, EDI and ETI Data Pipe.
- Replay ETI files individually or in a sequence
- ETI file extraction from a remote DABSTOR Logger file library
- Replay one or more previously recorded ETI files
- Development, testing, trials, demonstrations and troubleshooting
- Supports ETI (NA, G.704), ETI (NI, G.703) and unframed ETI files
- Individual-file or sequential-file replay
- Single-pass or loop replay
- Replay a full ETI file or a selected fragment
- Dub (copy) complete ETI file or a selected fragment
- Create a new ETI file as a fragment from one or more ETI files in a remote DABSTOR Logger library
- File statistics display includes original source and stream properties from DABSTOR ETI file header metadata